Want to get in on the affair? We’re always looking for people as committed and passionate about great bread as we are. If you think you’d like to join us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if we have an opportunity that’s right for you. Here’s a hint, in your cover letter, tell us why you want to work with us and fill us in on which bread is your favorite.
Be on the most desired Vancouver location for the summer. A Bread Affair is looking for someone who is passionate about baking to join our amazing team on Granville Island as a Pastry Chef!
If you have experience with laminated dough or viennoiseries and more general sweet baked goods such as bread pudding, scones, cookies, croissants and other pastries we would like to hear from you!
Start times are between 6 – 8 am weekdays and possibly 2:30 am shift on weekends.
This is a permanent full opportunity with a benefits program. We offer regular wage reviews and a skills upgrade program leading to your Red Seal certification.*
- Someone who flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient and creative problem solver. You are always looking for ways to improve systems and processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to an evolving environment
- Creativity and joy in solving problems;
- Strong interpersonal skills both for teamwork and customer service, with equal ability to work independently.
- Someone who embraces and adds to a positive work environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
If you possess these skills and the role excites you, we look forward to hearing from you! Local candidates only, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
If you’re interested, please email your resume to email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
GRANVILLE ISLAND BAKERY
1680 Johnston Street (beside Granville Island Public Market main building)
Vancouver, B.C. V6H 3S2
Tel: 604 695 0000
Hours: Mon – Thurs 8:30 am to 7:00 pm, Fri – Sun 8:30 am to 7:30 pm including Holidays
Copyright 2019 A Bread Affair
Deliciously Crafted by Fat Cat Marketing